Our office is at Regeringsgatan 29, 1 escalator up, and we have Drop-In between 09.00-16.00 every weekday. Other times we can help by agreement. Go up the escalator at Regeringsgatan 29 to get to our lobby. In the lobby you can call 08-502 353 37 and we will come out and help you. Please do not contact the WeWork reception.
For information in English – click this link.
Important to know before your visit
In order for us to be able to help you as quickly as possible, it is important that you yourself know which documents you need stamped and which type of stamp you need. If you have your papers ready and know more specifically what you want, we can help you faster.
Important things to consider:
- Have you received any instructions regarding what you need?
- What service is requested? For example. Apostille, Witnessing, Witnessing etc.. Ask those who asked to have the documents stamped if you are unsure.
- What type of document does the service refer to? For example. Identity card, Power of Attorney, Adoption etc..
- If it concerns copies, e.g. passport copies, make sure to bring a printed copy of the document.
What can a Notary Public help with?
- Stamping with Apostille on documents.
- Witnessing signatures
- Witnessing seals being put on or broken.
- Checking and certifying the conformity of copies with the original. E.g. passport copies.
- With Apostille certify that an authority or person is authorized to take special measures, has a certain position, competence or the like.